- I am a loyal friend.
- I can be a royal pain in the a** (this is one that may shock!)
- I am a fierce protector of my family. I will rarely post personal info about them (& always ask before I share a story) It is my choice to live out loud on line, not theirs.
- I am a hands on person & love restoring furniture. I occasionally get carried away. Turned a canopy bed into a baseball bat post bed for my son.
- I have my own tools (2 sanders, jig saw, power drill, and an assortment of hand tools) & I know how to use them :)
- I love to laugh (another shocker!) I love sarcasm, snark, and all types of silliness (as long as it's not hurtful. I may aggravate people with my humor but it's never meant to be malicious. All in good fun. Life is too short to be serious all the time.
- I am in my 30's. I had to add that because in 3 months I will never be able to say that again. I am in my 30's...I am in my... ;)
- I don't like routines, schedules, charts (pie or otherwise). I follow them when I must, but it hurts my inner free spirit :)
- This one is not yet released for public knowledge (inspired by Dani) Have to leave some mysteries ;)
- I use way too many smiley, winky, frowny faces on line. I can't help it. It's an addiction, an emoticon addiction (I'm sorry you have to suffer through it). :) ;) :( :0 :~)
So that's it. I hope I haven't scarred you with any of this. I'll understand if you can't look me in the eye for a while. Just keep stopping by, the awkwardness will pass ;)
And my chosen victims I mean nominees are...
Leah Braemel: Author of steamy love stories ;) http://www.leahbraemel.com/
Jen Knox: Author of emotionally raw memoir http://www.jenknox.com/
Lisa Pietsch: Author of kick a** military novels http://lisapietsch.com/
Nick Daws: Author, freelance copywriter, & all around good guy http://www.mywritingblog.com/
Denise Robbins: Author of techno-romantic thrillers http://deniserobbins.blogspot.com/
Feel free to share some TMI about yourself below ;) I dare ya. I double dog dare ya!
Thanks Dani. It was fun and only slightly painful. For Dani's list of nominations and to see her 10 Things stop by her beautiful Haiku blog Haiku Love Songs .
Kristin : )