Wednesday, March 3, 2010

40 Posts in 40 Days: Tax Time

It's tax time again. Not my favorite time of year for sure, but we all have to do it. This year there is the added stress of making sure my own records and receipts for writing expenses are in order. Keeping a ledger for these expenses and profits is new for me so I'm open to tips and suggestions to help me organize better. Writer's Digest had some great advice. Here's the link if you're interested. Tax Tip For Writers

So that's it for today. I've got to get back to my pile of paperwork. A tip from me during tax time. Do all paperwork in front of the fireplace. Whatever is not needed makes great kindling :)

Tonight, after I have finished, I'll pour a glass of wine and say a toast. Here's to next year's profits outweighing the expenses.

Cheers!

Kristin : )

BTW: Our Twitter DANCE OFF was canceled last night. Real life took over. We will reschedule sometime next week.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to ignore our taxes...but I guess they need to be done, eh?

    Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete