Saturday, March 6, 2010

40 Posts in 40 Days: Spring Blog Cleaning preview

It's Saturday and it's feeling very Springish here. Makes you want to uncover the grill and have friends over for a cook out. That's the plan for us :) So, today's post will be quick. I've got some salads to make.

I mentioned that I have been planning a new daily schedule for my blog. One of my ideas is really starting to take shape. It's a series that highlights all kinds of writers, from beginners to seasoned authors. I love hearing why other people like to write and what inspires them. More details about this coming soon.

My laptop crashed the other day and I am now in the process of ordering a new one. This is a good time to make all of my blog ideas a reality.

That's about it for now. Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm going outside.

Thanks,

Kristin : )

No comments:

Post a Comment