Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WOW!


It's Wednesday. Halfway through the week. I figured it's the best day to start a new fun idea. So welcome to the first edition of WOW... Wonders On Wednesday. Every Wednesday (hopefully) I will post a link, quote, or picture that caught my attention and made me say WOW, or What the Fudge. Feel free to share your interesting finds also.

For this week I found two blog posts that I loved. The first one is a creative way of looking for inspiration in everyday things. I found this on writer's blog that I follow on Twitter.




The second is from another writer's blog that I have been following for a while, Janna Qualman. She has a jewelry idea that I think is better than Pandora. You have got to check it out.




These are my WOWs. What have you come across that made you smile, gasp, or just say WOW. I love to hear about them.




Thanks,
Kristin : )

No comments:

Post a Comment