Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Come and join me!

Hi, I am not on my blog today. Leave a message and I will be sure to get back to you when I return. Actually you can come and join me. I am the guest on a fellow author, Leah Braemel's blog today.



I am revisiting a question that I asked here a few weeks ago. What do you do when a great idea hits and you're still working on something else? You don't want to miss this sneak peek into the battle that ensues between my inner writer child and my outer rational mom when this happens to me. For those of you who missed it, here is the original blog and the great comments and ideas I received.




Now, hurry over to Leah's blog before all of the snacks are gone! I'll see you there! Oh, and bring a fan. It tends to get hot over there... *wink*


Kristin : )

1 comment: