Friday, September 24, 2010

Scout Update



My last post was a repost of our adoption of Scout back in June. Thanks to Pedigree, my post helped feed dogs in shelters. Pedigree offered to donate a bag of dog food to a shelter for every blog that published a story about rescuing a dog. Not a bad deal at all :) Today I'm sharing some updated pictures of Scout. She's now just about 6 months old and living up to her name; if there's trouble to be found she'll Scout it out.



The first picture is from last month. It's one of my favorites because she looks like a bobble head puppy :) The second is what she looks like after rolling herself in mud, which she loves to do often. I don't know what I was thinking getting a white dog. I don't even like to wear white clothes, for fear of staining them. I'm just glad she has been pretty easy to clean, gentle cycle seems to be her favorite setting. (I'm joking, please don't wash your pets in the washing machine)


And the 3rd picture is just to prove that I don't actually have a bobble headed dog. She is a perfectly proportioned pup; her bark, ears, and heart are equally over sized for the tiny frame that carries them.

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear about your pets too. If you have a rescue story to share make sure you check out Julie Klam's Blog. She's looking for your stories.

Kristin : )

3 comments:

  1. Aw, she's adorable. You're right--she does look like a bobble head puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a perfectly proportion bundle of cuteness. We rescued Lexi when she was 18-months to 2 years old (the vet speculated), so I never got to see this stage. Visually. She acts like a puppy. Trapped inside a giant beast. ;-)

    ReplyDelete