Monday, September 7, 2009

Come with me to yesterday : )

A day late with this post... but better late than never, right? I should have posted about my latest blog visit with author Denise Robbins. But as you know, life gets hectic and we don't get to everything we want to. On those days we are happy to accomplish what we need to, and hope the rest can wait.

Denise read The Truth Lies in the Dark for her Book-A-Week Challenge and then interviewed me for her blog. This interview was posted yesterday (Sunday, Sept. 6th). It was a lot of fun. I hope you get the chance to stop by and read it. If you do, please leave a comment or question for me and I will respond.

http://deniserobbins.blogspot.com/2009/09/book-week-challenge-interview-with.html

Thanks,

Kristin : )

No comments:

Post a Comment