Thursday, July 9, 2009

Now for a little comic relief...

I got this email today and wanted to share it because...

A good laugh is always nice
*Warning---if you are drinking coffee swallow it now*
CLASS PROJECT GONE WRONG !

An elementary school class started a class project to make planters to take home to their parents. They wanted to have a plant in it that was easy to take care of, so they decided to use cactus plants. The students were given green-ware pottery planters in the shape of clowns which they painted with glaze. The clown planters were professionally fired at a class outing so they could see the process. It was great fun! They planted cactus seeds in the finished planters and they grew nicely, but unfortunately, the children were not allowed to take them home. The cactus plants were removed and small ivy replaced them and the children were then allowed to take them home instead.
The teacher said cactus seemed like a good idea at the time!



Can you imagine your child bringing home this gift? So funny! The only thing I wonder is why do those clowns look so sad... I'm just saying ;)
Hope this made you laugh, giggle, chuckle, snort, LOL, ROFL or whatever is you do when you think something is funny. Have a great day!
Kristin : )

3 comments:

  1. I love this photo, I have it stored in a file so when ever I am sad I can look at it. I always thought they looked sad, cos they couldn't touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I gotta admit, that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! Good comic relief. Talk about a good story to share.

    ReplyDelete