- Creativity and originality of title and adventure.
- Creativity and originality of the 3 new characters introduced in the story.
- The moral or lessons learned in the story.
Questions as a guide
- Where, when, or how do Casey and Bella travel?
- Whom do they meet on their journey?
- What lessons do they learn?
*Casey and Bella must be the main characters in the story.
- No rhyming.
- Describe your idea in 1000 words or less.
- Full page format or page breaks accepted.
- All entries must be the fully original creations of the entrants.
For complete rules and an Casey and Bella Writing Contest entry form please go to:
My daughter and I had the pleasure of meeting Jane Lovascio, Casey, and Bella ( yes, they are real, adorable pups) at BEA in New York City. We loved her two previous books, Casey and Bella Go to Hollywood and Casey and Bella Go to New York. For my reviews follow this link:
So of course we are excited to read about their newest adventure. My daughter is already thinking up her own ideas for the contest. We are also getting my niece into it. Share this with a child you know.
Good Luck to all of the kids entering!
~Kristin : )